Sunday, July 17, 2005

Yin & Yang

In the spirit of 'Sharing is Caring', I wanna share something that I bought today at The Curve's Flea Market. So kkkiiiiiiutttt huh!? I have christened them Mr & Mrs Huggie Blackey and Whitey aka Yin & Yang. Fell in luuurve the very second I laid eyes on them. I reckon Huggie Whitey is the female and Blackey is the male cos' girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice and boys are...oh well...boys! Anyway it would not seem right if Mr Huggie was white yeah? And the fact that Blackey IS taller than Whitey contributes to the reasons, and is the obvious reason why...Of course the morbid side of me would want to be the black one. Looks more dominant. Ha!What's more when separated don't you think Blackey looks like a Miniature Darth Vader? Cool huh?! This is what Mr and Mrs Huggie do when they can't get enough of hugging each other!

Yes, I am a sucker for beautiful things. Can't help it, just tickles my heart, melts it (I've been told I'm cold and too cool at times - somewhat like an Ice Queen), gives me a good *geram* feeling and paints a smile on my face.

These are the things in life that bring you some form of happiness simply by just looking at it...and if you can find one person in yours that gives you the same effect...you'll know exactly how I feel :) For you will know the magic that someone can rub off on you and you'll love them just the way they are...Perfect in your eyes even though Flawed through others...

So hug someone you love today because it's the next best thing you can do with your hands...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next best thing you can do with your hands? What's the best thing you can do with your hands? :)

It is definitely nice to have someone you love around to hug... gives you the warm tingly feeling that tells you that you are not alone in this sometime cold world (maybe it's because of the weather...)

10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gonna charge you for stealing the line "I am a sucker for beautiful things" =P

12:20 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Didn't know you owned it babe. He he. Not copyrighted also. Okielar...but you did use it first. My apologies..garangnyaaaaa :).

4:39 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

KG,
Thought you should know..:P or are you acting blur? Hhmm...
Well, the best thing you can do with your hands is clap them! :)

4:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can Mr and Mrs Huggie do other positions? :P

9:27 am  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Well, they were slippery with each other when 'doing' the horizontal position.

Have not tried other positions with them though. Will keep you posted. He he. ;)

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home