Sunday, July 03, 2005

Maybe

Maybe isn't a very good term...

maybe I could give up on you
maybe I could stop loving you,
maybe then can I move on with my life
maybe then I'll be over you
maybe you can fall in love with me
maybe you can realize what you are in my eyes
maybe then you and I can be happy
maybe then we can see a lifetime

Sometimes in my darkest thoughts I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAYBE... is about searching for answers that mostly can be found within ourselves if we can ask ourselves HOW.

- woebegone

2:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAYBE, we should not have met in the first place...

8:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Maybe" is a choice.

I've recently realised that the word "maybe" only exist when we refuse to open our eyes widely and our ears open to see and hear the truth.

"Maybe" happens when we choose to disbelieve.

"Maybe" is a hope we kept within us.

8:36 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Stephie,

I agree with what you said. 'Maybe' can be a choice, a hope...depending on the situation.

When is the time to let go? To move on? To say let's wrap it up because we did our best and it just wasn't enough.

...When the pain of staying is greater than the pain of leaving...

11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home