Final Arrival & Departure
It's 6.27 pm now and I'm not longer an employee of my workplace. Previous posting has been quite 'heated' up. :) Mac & KG seems to be 'enjoying' themselves...he he. Goes to show again that Men are from Mars and Women from Venus...battle of the SEXes...
Having mixed feelings with my leaving but no regrets...everything happens for a reason...hopefully greener pastures awaits me...the time off will probably be inviting after some time for me...FF said "Wish I could be as determined as you...."Sigh...as I've said before...there are some things I can do with simply no hesitation whatsoever, with a "Just Do it!' attitude...and some which I keep festering and rotting till kingdom come. Wish I had the same determination to do everything...make up my mind once and for all and live with it, for better or for worse.
In a way, it is a rather significant day/number for me today...hopefully it's a sign for better things to come. Feng Shui master I visited did say it was to be a good year for me compared to the year before that supposedly was to be worse. So far??? Not TOO good...predictions have been wrong...hhmm...maybe that's why they're called predictions. Asked an 'Incredible' friend today, "Do you believe that your life has been mapped out for you...that all is fated, that you're just living your life as set by the divine or that you determine your own destiny?". He said , "I believe and think it is a balance of both...". I thought it was a good answer. Always good to have a balance in everything...as too much of something is just not good. Either you start to take it for granted and don't appreciate it anymore or you'll find it too consuming, too suffocating, too choking.
I've packed my bags...I'm ready to go...but I'm still here...blogging, chatting on MSN and listening to my mp3s...and everyone's asking me, "Oi! Last day...what the heck are you still doing here?"..."I have a prior engagement and I'm killing time while wasting office resources?" Which reminds me I still have my Starbucks mug to wash. For now, the words of Sheryl Crow are humming in my head..."Everyday is a winding road...I get a little bit closer to feeling fine..."
...Mua, An AverageEverydaySanePsycho and currently officially unemployed.
Having mixed feelings with my leaving but no regrets...everything happens for a reason...hopefully greener pastures awaits me...the time off will probably be inviting after some time for me...FF said "Wish I could be as determined as you...."Sigh...as I've said before...there are some things I can do with simply no hesitation whatsoever, with a "Just Do it!' attitude...and some which I keep festering and rotting till kingdom come. Wish I had the same determination to do everything...make up my mind once and for all and live with it, for better or for worse.
In a way, it is a rather significant day/number for me today...hopefully it's a sign for better things to come. Feng Shui master I visited did say it was to be a good year for me compared to the year before that supposedly was to be worse. So far??? Not TOO good...predictions have been wrong...hhmm...maybe that's why they're called predictions. Asked an 'Incredible' friend today, "Do you believe that your life has been mapped out for you...that all is fated, that you're just living your life as set by the divine or that you determine your own destiny?". He said , "I believe and think it is a balance of both...". I thought it was a good answer. Always good to have a balance in everything...as too much of something is just not good. Either you start to take it for granted and don't appreciate it anymore or you'll find it too consuming, too suffocating, too choking.
I've packed my bags...I'm ready to go...but I'm still here...blogging, chatting on MSN and listening to my mp3s...and everyone's asking me, "Oi! Last day...what the heck are you still doing here?"..."I have a prior engagement and I'm killing time while wasting office resources?" Which reminds me I still have my Starbucks mug to wash. For now, the words of Sheryl Crow are humming in my head..."Everyday is a winding road...I get a little bit closer to feeling fine..."
...Mua, An AverageEverydaySanePsycho and currently officially unemployed.



1 Comments:
Congratulationssssss!!!!! Enjoy life...
Post a Comment
<< Home