My Baby's Back...
Finally, my metallic warrior was returned to me on Saturday...though it surprisingly still smelled familiar...can't say I felt the same when I took the wheel...probably because it's been violated and tampered with by every mechanic in the workshop and didn't feel like belonged to me anymore...or perhaps because I have gotten used to driving a Waja & Perdana for almost a month. The things we learn to live with...which are better...than what we have...what the heck...Glad it's back one way or another...for mobility is crucial in the city we live...
A non-partying weekend for me again...I must say I have been pretty 'obedient' lately...have managed to wake up and stay up in church, listened AND paid attention to the entire sermon without any difficulty even though I slept late - watching the telly, yakking on the phone with homeward bounds, surfing, hanging out in my room, walking and exploring my huge home of a 1200 sq ft...I'm not proud when I say this but when I do drag myself to church after a night of partying, I tend to doze off in the midst of the congregation and I believe this has not gone unnoticed as eyes wander and people whisper. Therefore, these two weeks have been like a sabbatical from clubbing and my parents are starting to ask me of my presence at home. Hhmm....will this weekend be THE weekend that I get back into the 'clubbing' sack?
Anyway, what the weekend wasn't...a shopping hopping weekend it was indeed - KLCC, MidValley, Pyramid, The Curve and Ikano....and this has not helped my efforts in curbing my shopping tendencies...resistance is futile when it comes to shopping and I have added to my collection - 2 heels, 2 working tops, a pair of white weekend pants and a matching top to go with it. Not too bad compared to a few weeks ago where I bought 8 tops in a span of a week. I am improving!....did say No! No! No! to plenty of potential purchases. Think I need more willpower...and surges of it I might add...just zap me...Sigh, I need to be in control not be controlled...for I will no longer be contributing to the EPF soon. Career has taken a slight downturn and I am currently actively looking for the next place where I can 'so called 'nest in'...Does it occur to anyone that we spend the most hours of our day in the office? It's like we're nesting ourselves there...laying our eggs...and keeping them warm...so that when it hatches we grow from it...and move to the next stage...a more 'superior' existence.
Shall end my blog by sharing something interesting which I heard on the radio.
A non-partying weekend for me again...I must say I have been pretty 'obedient' lately...have managed to wake up and stay up in church, listened AND paid attention to the entire sermon without any difficulty even though I slept late - watching the telly, yakking on the phone with homeward bounds, surfing, hanging out in my room, walking and exploring my huge home of a 1200 sq ft...I'm not proud when I say this but when I do drag myself to church after a night of partying, I tend to doze off in the midst of the congregation and I believe this has not gone unnoticed as eyes wander and people whisper. Therefore, these two weeks have been like a sabbatical from clubbing and my parents are starting to ask me of my presence at home. Hhmm....will this weekend be THE weekend that I get back into the 'clubbing' sack?
Anyway, what the weekend wasn't...a shopping hopping weekend it was indeed - KLCC, MidValley, Pyramid, The Curve and Ikano....and this has not helped my efforts in curbing my shopping tendencies...resistance is futile when it comes to shopping and I have added to my collection - 2 heels, 2 working tops, a pair of white weekend pants and a matching top to go with it. Not too bad compared to a few weeks ago where I bought 8 tops in a span of a week. I am improving!....did say No! No! No! to plenty of potential purchases. Think I need more willpower...and surges of it I might add...just zap me...Sigh, I need to be in control not be controlled...for I will no longer be contributing to the EPF soon. Career has taken a slight downturn and I am currently actively looking for the next place where I can 'so called 'nest in'...Does it occur to anyone that we spend the most hours of our day in the office? It's like we're nesting ourselves there...laying our eggs...and keeping them warm...so that when it hatches we grow from it...and move to the next stage...a more 'superior' existence.
Shall end my blog by sharing something interesting which I heard on the radio.
The word 1000 contains the letter A. But, from the word 1 - 999...there is no 'A'.
(Who comes up with things like this!?)
P/S I'm typing with my fingers...*duhhhh....which have been painted with a nice coat of purple hue aptly named 'The colour of the Zen-tury' - that belongs to a season of colours with a Japanese theme. What can I say!? The colour purple Rocks! And yes, oh yes...other than shopping, manicures and pedicures are an excellent form of therapy too :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home