Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My Poor Unfortunate Soul....

Last week my PC was taken away for spring cleaning but other problems surfaced and I was given a lappie to use in the meantime.

Was occupied with 2 meetings towards the first half of the day. When I stepped into my office after lunch, Admin Mgr told me that the Marketing division will be taking the lappie I'm using now for an exhibition tomorrow. Yes people, this precious lappie is the only one left available and hence their cause is a far more 'noble' one than mine so I will have to go lappie-less.

What does this leave me with? Gosh, I will be disconnected from the world :( Imagine, no Internet, no MSN! Snifffff. My string of bad luck continues...what else can I say? Bring it on?! Hit me?! Give it all you've got?!

Marketing Mgr just came by to collect the lappie. I have been given 10 mins to clear everything and pack it up so this will be a short blog from me. Sigh, same old story nothing much to say, shit happens everyday...

The force is indeed not with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey .. as i promised that i will drop a note or two .. must have been a terribly week for u .. accident, punctured tyre, no PC! (personal computer, that is) ehhehe.. chinese fellas alwiz said that good will not come if bad does not come first .. so hang in there .. i'm sure loads of goods stuffs will come soon ;) oh .. dun forget our deal with my M3 yah! ekkekeke .. thanks .. ciao

2:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home