I Should Be So Lucky...
Life is hard to get by when we do not accept and question things that happen. Particularly, more so often and especially when something bad or terrible occurs, unexpectedly or otherwise, and affects us emotionally and mentally. Life as it is, goes on unperturbed, not standing still for us...like it's rushing to meet a deadline. Not putting itself on hold for us to breathe, even for a moment...leaving us gasping for air...
It's Sunday and Monday will come again, naturally. As I reflect, this past week has been an emotional rollercoaster for me...still trying to digest everything that has happened. I asked for a sign and hence I got not one but a few over the weekend...just afraid to make a move, too scared in my zone... my head already knows, but my heart won't let me go...afraid to close one door and open another...and I'm just hanging on to God knows what I'm hanging on to...I just wished I knew what I wanted and had no hesitation to go for it or work towards it...that's what I've come to realised, know what you want and you won't get caught in the rut..in the ville of complicatedness. As Kylie sings in the lines of her famous song..."In my imagination, there is no complication"....sigh, if only...
I hope in time to come I will surface and not sink deeper than to where I've been. If I do sink deeper and choose the point of no return, I pray for the strength of a lion to face whatever obstacles that lie ahead and see it through. However, the pain of holding on is getting more painful than the pain of letting go...Nevertheless, as always with matters of the heart, it just creeps up to us and there's no place we can hide from it. It clouds our practical judgement and makes us fools...
*Inhale...exhale...I take a long hard breath...another week coming up...just breathe...assuring myself that things will get better and if this is as good as it gets then it is a shitty life…and I have no one but me, myself and I to blame. After all, isn’t life what we make of it? I am rather skeptical currently on my ability to make decisions and I am torn in between...but if I had to do it all again, I wouldn’t change a single thing...although the pain of knowing is something I will have to carry with me for the rest of my life…
Undoubtedly, we all wanna be happy and fill whatever granted time we have on earth with as much joy, fun, laughter and happiness as possible. In this earth, in this world where the visions that surround brings tears to the eyes...and all that's around are secrets and lies...
Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.
It's Sunday and Monday will come again, naturally. As I reflect, this past week has been an emotional rollercoaster for me...still trying to digest everything that has happened. I asked for a sign and hence I got not one but a few over the weekend...just afraid to make a move, too scared in my zone... my head already knows, but my heart won't let me go...afraid to close one door and open another...and I'm just hanging on to God knows what I'm hanging on to...I just wished I knew what I wanted and had no hesitation to go for it or work towards it...that's what I've come to realised, know what you want and you won't get caught in the rut..in the ville of complicatedness. As Kylie sings in the lines of her famous song..."In my imagination, there is no complication"....sigh, if only...
I hope in time to come I will surface and not sink deeper than to where I've been. If I do sink deeper and choose the point of no return, I pray for the strength of a lion to face whatever obstacles that lie ahead and see it through. However, the pain of holding on is getting more painful than the pain of letting go...Nevertheless, as always with matters of the heart, it just creeps up to us and there's no place we can hide from it. It clouds our practical judgement and makes us fools...
*Inhale...exhale...I take a long hard breath...another week coming up...just breathe...assuring myself that things will get better and if this is as good as it gets then it is a shitty life…and I have no one but me, myself and I to blame. After all, isn’t life what we make of it? I am rather skeptical currently on my ability to make decisions and I am torn in between...but if I had to do it all again, I wouldn’t change a single thing...although the pain of knowing is something I will have to carry with me for the rest of my life…
Undoubtedly, we all wanna be happy and fill whatever granted time we have on earth with as much joy, fun, laughter and happiness as possible. In this earth, in this world where the visions that surround brings tears to the eyes...and all that's around are secrets and lies...
Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.



1 Comments:
Sometimes, there is no right or wrong decisions made in life. You just have to live with the decisions made.
Some people who couldn't find the strength to live up to their decisions, will fall into despair and depression.
But most people will be able to find strengths in their beliefs, families and friends.
I hope you will be able to find your strength.
Post a Comment
<< Home