Going Black & White: Alone or otherwise...
Caught the movie 'A Lot like Love' a week ago and loved the black and white close up shots of Ashton and Amanda. Just so natural and without frills...That's why I have decided. Gonna have a wall in my own home, dedicated and filled with shots like those in future. Hopefully with my other half...if not I shall go solo and look at me, myself and I...
My horoscope lately has been talking to me in a strange way...even a random tarot reading that I tried on MSN...hhmm...is the mystical realm trying to tell me something? Is it trying to lead me towards the direction I should be taking? I've not a clue, as things we read can be quite general. Therefore, a million Capricorns could be reading the same horoscope and feeling the same way as I am...but then again, it's up to each individual to either react or just act upon it. A hopeful quote that appeared on my Saturday's reading.
My horoscope lately has been talking to me in a strange way...even a random tarot reading that I tried on MSN...hhmm...is the mystical realm trying to tell me something? Is it trying to lead me towards the direction I should be taking? I've not a clue, as things we read can be quite general. Therefore, a million Capricorns could be reading the same horoscope and feeling the same way as I am...but then again, it's up to each individual to either react or just act upon it. A hopeful quote that appeared on my Saturday's reading.
Think of all the beauty that is still around you and be happy...
- Anne Frank


1 Comments:
cheer up sane psycho... forget abt all the ugly and be happy...
Post a Comment
<< Home