Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A lot like Love...

I lost something, somewhere, somehow, sometime last night. Perhaps if fate allows...if it's contained in the scrolls of destiny...if it's written in the stars, two will weave into a similar orbit again...as the present myriad of complications make it difficult for a union. It is indeed so hard to say goodbye to something that is untimely special...never seeing it grow, never venturing the possibilities and probabilities... all because the fear of losing is greater than the embrace of a new hope for a better tomorrow...

Wish I had the courage of a lion, the strength of a bull and the determination of an ant bestowed upon me…for the power of goodbye is the freedom of letting go…
For now, every little thing only time will tell :(
- RPWT

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm recruiting for my new cult. Would you like to join? Membership is free for the first 6 months...

6:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat did u lose ler until comment like its gone forever and u will missed it dearly? ;)

12:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deep...

7:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can write like s**t... but i enjoy ur 'passion'...

11:52 am  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

M,
Thanks but no thanks. Sorry no cult for me. I'm disturbed enough.

WW,
Things that have gotta do with the heart.

Stanley,
Yeah, I'm being complicated with my writing again as you said i was...

Vagus,
Deep it is...but it can be simple too...like the flick of a coin from one side to the other...

Mighty,
Thanks for the compliment. I'm passionate and full of s***. Appreciate you reading my blogs :)

Cheers guys.

1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home