IFs and But
If I could, I would...
... snip off all my hair and go bald...
... start eating in a frenzy and watch my weight escalate to a disturbing rate...
... stop shaving my leg, plucking my eyebrows, armpits and start looking like a character from 'Planet of the Apes'...
... sleep forever, in eternal peaceful slumber by overdosing myself with pills...
... sing my heart out in a Kara-oke session and not care less if I was out of tune...
... succumb to my shopaholic tendencies and max out on all my credit cards...
... spit inconsiderately on the sidewalks when everyone's walking...
... snip off all my hair and go bald...
... start eating in a frenzy and watch my weight escalate to a disturbing rate...
... stop shaving my leg, plucking my eyebrows, armpits and start looking like a character from 'Planet of the Apes'...
... sleep forever, in eternal peaceful slumber by overdosing myself with pills...
... sing my heart out in a Kara-oke session and not care less if I was out of tune...
... succumb to my shopaholic tendencies and max out on all my credit cards...
... spit inconsiderately on the sidewalks when everyone's walking...
... swallow my vain esteem and step out without any trace or hint of make-up whatsoever...
... scare of people that I care about by saying things that will hurt them bad....
... sway away from God and start making pacts with the devil...
... say I Love You when I don't completely mean it and be with you when I don't exactly feel whole about it...
... stay numb of life's worries by intoxicating myself with drugs...
... shout at the top of my lungs when a movie is playing and not give a damn about people staring...
... stimulate myself by touching parts of me where the sun don't shine...
... save myself from pain and suffering by following my head for once...
... see things in a different light, knowing something good will be coming my way...
... send myself to Paris, travel the entire Europe and have a beautiful holiday...
... scare of people that I care about by saying things that will hurt them bad....
... sway away from God and start making pacts with the devil...
... say I Love You when I don't completely mean it and be with you when I don't exactly feel whole about it...
... stay numb of life's worries by intoxicating myself with drugs...
... shout at the top of my lungs when a movie is playing and not give a damn about people staring...
... stimulate myself by touching parts of me where the sun don't shine...
... save myself from pain and suffering by following my head for once...
... see things in a different light, knowing something good will be coming my way...
... send myself to Paris, travel the entire Europe and have a beautiful holiday...
... stand in a lightning infested rain if it washes all my sins and shame away...
... sulk and ruin the day by writing more 'I coulds' and 'I woulds' ...
but I can't so I won't...



6 Comments:
y u can't??? u can wat... just do it la...
If we did everything we felt like doing with no worries whatsoever...something called a 'conscience' won't exist and we won't have to deal with it, won't we?
Unfortunately, this is not the case for there's always an action and a consequence to anything we dig our hands into...not just for ourselves to digest but we have to consider people we care about as well.
Easier said than done as always :).
do u like mr.kurt cobain? u re truly a sane psycho... empty mind is a devil's home...
Mr Cobain fascinated me but it didn't last...
Yup. That's me, your average everyday sane psycho...:) As Billy Corrgan sings, "Just another rat in the cage..."
The mind is such a powerful frontier of hopes and dreams, ways and means...
mind is our strength and weakness... good day sane psycho
Thanks for dropping by Mr Anonymous :).
Post a Comment
<< Home