Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Phamous 69

Interesting site alert ----> http://www.phamous69.com/magazine/

Came across this site while reading the many hilarious postings of Singaporean Xia Xue's blog (www.xiaxue.blogspot.com). Love the design, look and feel. Provocative and dare to bare but with style. Not one of those cheap sites where you see a chick with huge tits popping out from your window but rather I felt it was of aesthetic value in a way. Plus, it's decked in diamonds and all. The logo that is :).

Guys might find the 'Movie' section 'interesting' enough for some personal release time. Well I admit I did enjoy looking...Tell me if anyone feels otherwise! Under the 'Images' section, there are some nice revealing studio shots - flashy, artistic photography for that matter. In 'Playtime' and 'Come Inside', you will find articles with 'appropriate' illustrations.

What else can I say?! Have I enticed you for a peek? Go ahead, feast your eyes...and senses.

For those who are naughty and surfing from work, turn up the volume. Trust me :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home