Random but Connected Thoughts
I don't know what I want but I know I want to be happy. I had a goal. A dream to turn into reality. A destination. But now, I'm not so sure about the road I have chosen and have reached a halt. I'm at a crossroad.
Love...can't live with it, can't live without it, can't seem to tackle it. Love has always gotten me into predicaments. Love has inspired me to do things I never thought I would. Love has brought me to where I am now. Somewhere in the middle, somewhere in between.
Today I wondered if you think about me, if you really care for me, if you actually love me, but perhaps these things are better left unsaid as my reaction and your answer might not be what is expected of us both.
These are the days where I wished I didn't feel and think so much. Days where all my feelings just creep up and there's no place I can hide to seek refuge. I am so synchronized with my emotions but on the other hand like a virus, they infect me and kill me slowly but surely. Making me feel trapped from within. Why do I feel this way? You seem so disconnected from me but yet so effective like a vaccine.
You will never know what goes on in the mind of others if they don't tell you. This is something no one can take away from anyone. The possession of our thoughts. We can only assume and draw our own interpretation if we are not informed or assured.
I do not want to be close to you if it does not mean anything. I refuse to be close to you just to have someone by my side and throw away the potential you might have with another for I know you deserve someone who can give you what you want.
My outsides look cool, My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through, it's because of you
I try different ways but it's all the same
At the end of the day I have myself to blame - TLC
I'm feeling Unpretty...
Love...can't live with it, can't live without it, can't seem to tackle it. Love has always gotten me into predicaments. Love has inspired me to do things I never thought I would. Love has brought me to where I am now. Somewhere in the middle, somewhere in between.
Today I wondered if you think about me, if you really care for me, if you actually love me, but perhaps these things are better left unsaid as my reaction and your answer might not be what is expected of us both.
These are the days where I wished I didn't feel and think so much. Days where all my feelings just creep up and there's no place I can hide to seek refuge. I am so synchronized with my emotions but on the other hand like a virus, they infect me and kill me slowly but surely. Making me feel trapped from within. Why do I feel this way? You seem so disconnected from me but yet so effective like a vaccine.
You will never know what goes on in the mind of others if they don't tell you. This is something no one can take away from anyone. The possession of our thoughts. We can only assume and draw our own interpretation if we are not informed or assured.
I do not want to be close to you if it does not mean anything. I refuse to be close to you just to have someone by my side and throw away the potential you might have with another for I know you deserve someone who can give you what you want.
My outsides look cool, My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through, it's because of you
I try different ways but it's all the same
At the end of the day I have myself to blame - TLC
I'm feeling Unpretty...



1 Comments:
Eloquently worded. I feel for that. I'm sure the one the words are meant for got the message and is touched. :)
It amazes me to think how wonderful things can be when the heart and mind feels and thinks mutually.
Post a Comment
<< Home