Friday, July 22, 2005

One of my many many Wants...

I have this want.

I want to be taken during the night and driven to wherever the roads lead to and wake up not knowing where I am.

Some of you might start to think I'm a little twisted (hhmm, perhaps I am) of wanting to be so-called kidnapped. Don't get me wrong, I wanna be driven by someone I know for the obvious reasons. People who have been out with me will realise that I tend to sleep in cars and this makes me a lousy long distance driving partner. Just like the feeling of falling asleep to the motion of a vehicle.

Have shared this want of mine with a particular someone quite a number of times and I brought it up again tonight. He said, "Will take you to be sold. But then your value won't be very high if determined by weight".

What triggered him to say that I don't know. But I did ask myself at that instant how much am I worth? And my reply to yours truly was, "To the world you may be one person. But to one person, you may be the world". Call that self pacifying but that phrase just came to me.

At 43kg, I am underweight for my height though I'm not that tall (I'm of average height by Asian standards, petite to some). Nevertheless, I do welcome some draining of fats anyhow in places where the sun don't shine. Shall not start complaining as I hear FF's voice echoing in the distance, saying what she said to me during lunch on Wednesday, "Yes, you're darrrrrrrn fat!". Shall zip up now. Zilch.

Received the latest Jamiroquai album as a gift today and as I'm enjoying it now (it's my third time looping it), I'm imagining how nice it would feel to be in a car (with someone I know behind the wheel of course) while Jami grooves the night away and me dozing off only to greet the morning light...in a place that's foreign to me. It will be simply Dynamite! Until that want is realised, Jami and I shall ride the night in my dreams...

P/S Thank you once again. You know who you are :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show me your fat!
You have Z E R O of that lar!

Hmmm.. I see someone has helped you with that counter =P

1:37 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Sniff...I do. You just don't see it. He he.

Yeah, a white knight helped me last night. :)

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home