The LEFT Drive
It's one of those boring, nothing much happens weekend. Was supposed to be hanging out and chilling with my babes at Stan's in Bangsar One but we had to reschedule. Ironically, I ended up with another Stan.
Perfectly Flawed® says:
hey wanna ask u something
stanley - says:
go ahead
Perfectly Flawed® says:
i've added a photo but it does not appear on my blog.
Perfectly Flawed® says:
only when i click on view profile it appears
stanley - says:
u copy the url of that photo in ur profile oredi?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
yup
stanley - says:
wow, u sure u want to put that photo?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
yes i do
Perfectly Flawed® says:
ha
stanley - says:
it will make ur blog looks 10 times scarieir
Perfectly Flawed® says:
cool..
Perfectly Flawed® says:
see it does not appear on the main page
Perfectly Flawed® says:
how?
stanley - says:
hmm, check ur template html codes
Perfectly Flawed® says:
huh?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
sorry ar..me no miss IT
stanley - says:
oh, i know why
stanley - says:
replubish ur blog
Perfectly Flawed® says:
okie
stanley - says:
u know how?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
let me try
Perfectly Flawed® says:
i know
stanley - says:
replubish index only is ok
Perfectly Flawed® says:
yayyy
Perfectly Flawed® says:
thanks!
stanley - says:
walao
stanley - says:
y u chose that pic?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
perfectly flawed mar
Perfectly Flawed® says:
besides my left eye is bigger then my right
stanley - says:
wahahaha, now it looks like some ghost stories blog
stanley - says:
heh, same here, my right eye bigger instead
Perfectly Flawed® says:
always one side bigger than the other
Perfectly Flawed® says:
eyes, hands, feet
Perfectly Flawed® says:
funny everything on my left is bigger
Perfectly Flawed® says:
i think i'm meant to be left handed
You see, I've always had this thing for left handers. No, I don't go ga-ga over any male lefthanders (provided their cute!) but regardless whether male or female, they just fascinate me. Like to observe the way left handers work their hands - when they write, when they eat, when they hold something etc. It's just different from right handers. It's like looking at the world from a different angle, a contrast, the opposite. I reckon lefthanders are special...
General knowledge that everything on your stronger side will be bigger than your weaker side for you use it more. Hence, it develops more muscles. Okay, that's logical I thought. Here's the thing. Everything on the left of me is bigger than my right but I'm right handed! What's the explanation then?
This got me thinking about an uncle of mine who was born lefthanded but Chinese customs and traditions did not permit it for he was the first born. Don't know how accurate this is though so don't take my word for it. Could be simply a matter of discrimination and preference. Therefore, my grandparents trained him from young to use his right hand. However, he couldn't escape his true side. Now, he's ambidextrous. Cool huh?! He can write on one hand and work the knife on veggies with another, both at the same time! Talk about multi tasking. And we thought men couldn't. Well this man certainly can!
Hhmm, have I been denying my true side for almost 25 years? Have my parents been hiding the truth from me? Is my left-me calling now? Is it a sign? Gasp! I am the first born!
P/S This is what being restless on a Saturday afternoon results in. I need to get out and paint the town red. My face has been glued to the computer even more than when I was working and I have been blogging overtime. As I end this post now, Stan has long left and out for some fun. This is sheer lame-ness...I need a life. Someone kidnap me!
Perfectly Flawed® says:
hey wanna ask u something
stanley - says:
go ahead
Perfectly Flawed® says:
i've added a photo but it does not appear on my blog.
Perfectly Flawed® says:
only when i click on view profile it appears
stanley - says:
u copy the url of that photo in ur profile oredi?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
yup
stanley - says:
wow, u sure u want to put that photo?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
yes i do
Perfectly Flawed® says:
ha
stanley - says:
it will make ur blog looks 10 times scarieir
Perfectly Flawed® says:
cool..
Perfectly Flawed® says:
see it does not appear on the main page
Perfectly Flawed® says:
how?
stanley - says:
hmm, check ur template html codes
Perfectly Flawed® says:
huh?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
sorry ar..me no miss IT
stanley - says:
oh, i know why
stanley - says:
replubish ur blog
Perfectly Flawed® says:
okie
stanley - says:
u know how?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
let me try
Perfectly Flawed® says:
i know
stanley - says:
replubish index only is ok
Perfectly Flawed® says:
yayyy
Perfectly Flawed® says:
thanks!
stanley - says:
walao
stanley - says:
y u chose that pic?
Perfectly Flawed® says:
perfectly flawed mar
Perfectly Flawed® says:
besides my left eye is bigger then my right
stanley - says:
wahahaha, now it looks like some ghost stories blog
stanley - says:
heh, same here, my right eye bigger instead
Perfectly Flawed® says:
always one side bigger than the other
Perfectly Flawed® says:
eyes, hands, feet
Perfectly Flawed® says:
funny everything on my left is bigger
Perfectly Flawed® says:
i think i'm meant to be left handed
You see, I've always had this thing for left handers. No, I don't go ga-ga over any male lefthanders (provided their cute!) but regardless whether male or female, they just fascinate me. Like to observe the way left handers work their hands - when they write, when they eat, when they hold something etc. It's just different from right handers. It's like looking at the world from a different angle, a contrast, the opposite. I reckon lefthanders are special...
General knowledge that everything on your stronger side will be bigger than your weaker side for you use it more. Hence, it develops more muscles. Okay, that's logical I thought. Here's the thing. Everything on the left of me is bigger than my right but I'm right handed! What's the explanation then?
This got me thinking about an uncle of mine who was born lefthanded but Chinese customs and traditions did not permit it for he was the first born. Don't know how accurate this is though so don't take my word for it. Could be simply a matter of discrimination and preference. Therefore, my grandparents trained him from young to use his right hand. However, he couldn't escape his true side. Now, he's ambidextrous. Cool huh?! He can write on one hand and work the knife on veggies with another, both at the same time! Talk about multi tasking. And we thought men couldn't. Well this man certainly can!
Hhmm, have I been denying my true side for almost 25 years? Have my parents been hiding the truth from me? Is my left-me calling now? Is it a sign? Gasp! I am the first born!
P/S This is what being restless on a Saturday afternoon results in. I need to get out and paint the town red. My face has been glued to the computer even more than when I was working and I have been blogging overtime. As I end this post now, Stan has long left and out for some fun. This is sheer lame-ness...I need a life. Someone kidnap me!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home