It's the second Friday in a row where I reach the office to find a very special email waiting for me, among all the other lesser than ordinary emails. An email that will put a frown on my face (perhaps this is why I am aging), that will piss the hell out of me, make my blood boil and almost ruin my Friday. I choose to use ‘almost’ because even though the email rained on my day, I will not let the sender have the satisfaction of ruining it for me.
I would sacrifice my heels if hitting her on the head with it could knock some sense into her. Perhaps she will then know where I am coming from. Please stop it... I'm asking nicely. In spite of everything, I'm not going to dismiss the possibility that you are fundamentally a nice person if I got to know you better. Have I wronged you to begin with? It seems that only me, myself and I enjoy this special treatment from you. What did I do or not do, to deserve this privilege? The last time I checked, I did not steal your boyfriend. Neither did I berate you in public. We make home in different islands. Although yours is more polluted than the one I live in. Hhmm, is this why? Polluted island, clogged mind? See, I'm being ridiculous now.
*breathe*
Humans possess varied traits and hence I understand the way we approach things may differ from one another. This is our freedom of thought. I accept and I will manage.
*breathe*
Maybe I should seriously consider yoga.
*imagine*
Two island escapades in a span of the next three months.
My saving grace.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home