Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oscar Wilde said...

Nope not that. This.

“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”

And yes, the policy remains and applies in this circumstance: not to give a rat's ass. About the circulated thoughts of fair-weather people who obviously do not know you and the life you live.

This has gone on for years and things have changed... but still the same old story. What can I say? Kudos for consistency but zilch when it comes to creativity. It's starting to get mundane, what I hear. Surprise me a little (even if it's just a little bit), at least.

And you, I wish you nothing but the best. I always have and I still do at the end of the day... and this comes from a place that's pure and from the bottom of my heart. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home