Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two Sides

The policy has always been not to give a rat's ass. Unfortunately it does not apply to all circumstances. Understandably, sometimes there is no question as to why there are miscontrued opinions due to things done in the past. However, one can't wear the cuffs forever if there is repentance.
Nevertheless, I accept the sentence. And I will persevere.
We can't change the way people feel or think about us. We can only do so much and try, if their perception of us matters. And more importantly if it does to others who have a place in our heart.
All I can say for now is this. I will keep trying.
This is everything I can do and I will give my utmost best at that because at the end of the day, there's a bigger picture at hand.
Nothing takes the past away
Like the future
Nothing makes the darkness go
Like the light
You're shelter from the storm
Give me comfort in your arms
- Madonna's 'Nothing Really Matters'
And I hope it's enough to you, for me to feel the comfort in your arms.
SYVBM. HHKK.

1 Comments:

Blogger capricorn said...

hmm true

5:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home