Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's All About The Numbers...

What's the point of asking me to prepare a detailed budget by like yesterday!... when the approved figure has been decided and worse, without a proper discussion beforehand. Waste of time.

Might as well just tell me how much I will have to play around with and the items I have to tick off according to the given timeline.

Following which I'll respond in a nice little email whether it's possible and if not, why. I. said. so.

At the end of the day, I don't own the media agencies, the advertising agencies, the premium and print production companies, the 5-star and caterers etc.

If I did own at least one of them, I certainly wouldn't be here and have had to rush like Speedy Gonzales to submit something that'll be redundant at the end of the day.

It's only Tuesday... and I'm thankful (sincerely) I still have a job to rant about. A job that sustains my shopaholic tendencies. Some people don't bring in the dough anymore. But somehow, they seem happier.
I guess this substantiates the truth in the saying 'Money cannot buy happiness, it can only rent happiness for some time'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home