Friday, November 06, 2009

Mind Travelling

*count count*
45 more days till Wings and Feathers flutter and flap away from one island to another, where they will be celebrating two jolly occasions there. *happy happy*

I love year ends... even when I'm not in a good state of mind but I am, even with the email presence of an irritating specimen. TGIF.

Everytime I think of the latter island, Sally Yeh pops by into my mind and she sings ' A Women's Weakness'. I can actually sing the song although I don't really know what I'm singing about exactly. Well, the song was translated for me before so I generally know the gist. Good enough. I reckon I must have listened to it too much till my brain started to remember the lyrics automatically without my effort (and my Cantonese is half past six).

I digressed. I CAN'T WAIT to fly away... Heck, I'll be satisfied with not shopping much (more sightseeing and doing nothing), or not shopping at all. Nah, who am I kidding, I'll keep it at not shopping much :) What's more, there's Europe to anticipate in Q1. Spring vs. Winter. Spring won. Therefore, resistance to overspending before the year ends must not be futile. Note to self and I repeat. Must not be futile.

Hello again, Weekend. I'm so glad to see you as always...
Here's to seizing and conquering you to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home