Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Se7en

I've got a few things that I need to get off my chest.

One.
I have a worry that has been creeping up on me. Can feel it in my tummy and underneath my skin. It's at the back of my skull but finds its way to the front line of my thoughts.

Two.
Sometimes I want to be understood, that I'm giving all I can. Yes, more can be derived, more can be extracted from me but somehow this is all I'm capable of now.

Then when things seem to be fine, something's bound to happen to tip it off the borderline. Like a scale, the balance never stays for long and keeps tipping, depending on the weight on both sides. Sometimes left, at times right. Left right, right left, left left, right right...

And because of this...

Four.
I'm feeling transitory...but aren't we transient beings after all? Everytime I think I wanna move a step forward, I end up taking a step back. Back back, forth and forth...

Five.
I can't control my emotions. I am just aware of it. We don't control anything at all I'd say. We just feel the way we do, realise it and either choose to react or not from it. Can we stop ourselves from crying? Certainly not. The more we pull the tears back, the more they stream down and wet our cheeks. Likewise, the more we deny our emotions, the more we learn and absorb from it.

Therefore, I acknowledge that I am working on being a person and I will need upgrades of myself perhaps for the rest of my life for you see, I'm not the perfect model of ME that I would like to be.

Six.
I wanna scream and shout it all out, clear the bottleneck that's in my head because there are some things I can and should certainly do without, but nothing comes out from the hole in my face. Maybe it's because part of me is still sane enough to know that I should not wake the innocent up.

I know my whinings above would feel less driven and empowered by my emotions tomorrow. I'll probably feel like a Silly Lily, you can even call it PMS but at this point of time, on this day I felt this way.

Lastly, I know this is something totally irrelevant and unrelated to the above but I need to get this out too...

Seven.
I had a cracker and 5 seedless grapes for dinner last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home