Waiting for the Perfect Man

I have been office de-virginised. My first day has come to an end and what an eye-opener it was for me. Sat through an entire day of training to be educated on the services and products of my new company and a look at the industry it is a player in. Furthermore, I will be subjected to more as this crash course will last for the next 2 days. I must say I certainly gained some useful knowledge to be applied to whether on the job or for my personal benefit. I'm an arty-tarty kinda person. I am uncomfortable, and get very uneasy with numbers. Me and numbers? Bad equation. Terrible mix. Therefore, being the mathematician genius that I am so not, I struggled through high school and college. My bosom pal and I decided then that, we were hearts and minds set on not furthering our studies in anything that involves calculations, digits etc. We happily gladly settled for Communications, our passion. But then on one hand, I found myself actually enjoying the session. Therefore, am feeling good vibes about where I am now and I hope my instincts are as consistent as ever.
Anyhow, during lunch I thought about the training I had for a part-time teaching job. You see, the image above was a wallpaper on the PC I was assigned to during that period. Never attempted to save it when I had the chance but it remained in my head until now. Thanks to 'The Google King' who located it for me again when I told him about the 'bus' that has yet to come poor Ms. Skeleton's way, I can now share it. Drawn to and fascinated with images like this which has a morbid touch to it. Could stare at it for the longest time. Amazing how one picture has the power to conjure up emotions and a thousand thoughts by just looking at it. What do you think? What did you feel when you saw it?
A sigh was all that found its way to me...5 years ago.
P/S I was not online for the whole day and currently getting my daily dosage required to feel virtually healthy before the bed summons me again. Hope I get my necessary devices tomorrow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home