Tuesday, August 09, 2005

When 2 Become 1

...That you can lose yourself. Everything...All boundaries...All time...That two bodies can become so mixed up, that you don't know who's who or what's what. And just when the sweet confusion is so intense you think you're gonna die...you kind of do. Leaving you alone in your separate body, but the one you love is still there. That's a miracle...You can go to heaven and come back alive. You can go back anytime you want with the one you love...

Spoken by Andrew the Robot, portrayed splendidly by Robin Williams in The Bicentennial Man. Caught part of the movie last night. Wanted to finish watching it but I've got no life now. I need sleep :( No second guesses on what he was talking about huh? Sigh...I don think I have heard anyone describe sex like that or even close to the way in which he did.

Beautiful...if that's how love and sex are intertwined, doesn't it make you wanna dismiss all those one night stands? And acknowledge all those that really mattered, sex that resulted from love instead? I don't know...always thought that love should be made out of feelings not a moment's passion that will fade away. I reckon out of the 6 billion people on earth, many will not think like me. My thoughts, my feel anyhow.

Another thought before I dismiss myself from work...

If things went my way with just a twitch of my nose...like a witch that would be coming our way to the cinemas this week. I would be Bewitching...

Did a search on www.dictionary.com

be·witch ( P ) (b-wch)tr.v. be·witched, be·witch·ing, be·witch·es
To place under one's power by or as if by magic; cast a spell over.
To captivate completely; entrance.

Hhmm...I liiiiiiiiiiiikkke the sound of it :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home