Wednesday, August 22, 2007

To the one who has been around and through the fire.

The road of life has many detours...
I’m blessed for our paths diverged.
Let me say that I'm proud of you and the things that you do.
In case you didn’t know this as my words are few.

We may not always see eye to eye...
Storms will brew thanks to our different personas.
And I do worry about the things that could break us.
That could make us cold.
But a deep breathe I take, making it deep.
In hopes that it won't be the last.
For you are my balance. My equilibrium.
Inspiring me to be better, challenging me for the better.

Soon you'll be flapping your wings to seize new opportunities...
Wherever you go,
Always remember that I feel for you in my own special way.
Whenever and whatever,
Never forget that I’m here for you, come what may.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home