Tuesday, October 17, 2006

CC Craving

I am experiencing a craving for creme caramel. Lately I prefer it over my all time favourite dessert - chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream as it is lighter to the tummy. Don't know if it's less sinful on the calories though.

Can't wait to be served everytime after ordering but when it arrives, I hesitate to destroy its tranquil state of smoothness on top. Looks so perfect in its uneaten state (I’m such a sucker for perfection). However, once I've succumb to its temptation, letting the first bite slide down my throat, no escaping me devouring it.
And there's no need to chew. Just swallow :)

*Currently looping: Suzanne Vega's sexy 'Caramel'*

I know your name,
I know your skin,
I know the way these things begin
But I don't know how I would live with myself,
What I'd forgive of myself, if you don't go
So goodbye,
Sweet appetite,
No single bite could satisfy...
It won't do to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon

And long for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home