Been craving for a La Bodega breakfast for a week and satisfied it last weekend. Ordered the American Breakfast set that comes with a fruit juice of your choice and coffee/tea all for RM25. And it was enough to keep me full until the very next day. Even Birdy was not feeling hungry for dinner! Considering he's always open to eating.
If you're on a budget and have less than RM8 for each main meal - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (I call it a brunchdin), I totally recommend it.
You will not go hungry for a day, unless you have the appetite of a...
(I wanted to type horse but that would be incorrect as the saying is, 'I'm so hungry I could eat a horse'. This is when the mind inquired and started thinking what animal eats the most. The fingers then proceeded to asked the Google King)
Perfectly Flawed says: what animal eats the most?
Birdy says: dunno... why?
Birdy says: pig?
Perfectly Flawed says: pig? sure?
Birdy says: not according to the record
Perfectly Flawed says: then?
Perfectly Flawed says: what's according to the record?
His findings as below.
---> In terms of sheer bulk, the blue whale must take the prize. Every time it takes a mouthful of shrimp-like krill, it swallows literally thousands upon thousands of individuals. When full, the blue whale's stomach can hold as much as 2.5 tones of krill.
...> At the other end of the scale, the pygmy shrew - just about the world's smallest mammals - must consume twice its own weight of food every day. The pygmy shrew is a nervous, constantly active little creature that must feed every few hours to give itself the necessary energy to stay alive.
Birdy says: a pgymy shrew eats twice its body size
Birdy says: everyday. imagine you eating 90kg of food daily
Ha ha. I don't know why but that tickled my funny bone. I could not help myself from laughing. Thank God I had my cosy comfy corner to hide in. *chuckle*
I digressed.
Let me complete my sentence. I totally recommend the La Bodega American Breakfast set if you're on a budget. You will not go hungry for a day unless you have the appetite of a... PYGMY SHREW.
And there you have it. Class is now dismissed :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home