Something To Call My Own
I now get a dose of Amber daily.
When I look out the window, there's a huge Pensonic billboard of her and other local celebs staring back at me. She's the most obvious and up front. Therefore my dose of her is the strongest. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan, but neither do I loathe her.
I l-o, l-o, l-o-v-e my new cubicle. Eventhough I am sitted right under the aircon vent which is ironic as I'm cold sensitive. Cosy comfy corner where I can hibernate, away from the owls of the department, where I can loop my Nano, where I can do my little head and bootie shake when my favourite songs play, where I can scowl, sneer, laugh and giggle freely. It's a free mini world of my own.
Life's good in my cosy comfy corner. Just the way I like it :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home