Thursday, September 21, 2006

It Was Yellow

I was in the ladies washing my hands when a Cheeeeena Girl walks in with her Cheeeeena friend. She took the middle cubicle, sat down, pee-ed away while chatting to her friend in the next cubicle. With her yellow panties hanging at the knees, she got up, reached for the tissue dispenser, wiped herself and zipped up.
 
Nothing wrong with this scenario you'll say, quite the normal pee-ing process you reckon but... how do I know the colour of her panties???
 
Well, this is because Cheeeeena girl pee-ed with the door completely opened! 
 
Mua here was her witness and yes, I saw places of her where the sun don't shine. *mental picture snapped*
 
Colleague giggled and said, "You've been blessed..." when I told her about my encounter.
 
Oh gosh... I don't want to be blessed this way! 
 
It's just bizarre.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super LOL!!!!!!

I have not peed with the door open in public lor!

Her panty nice? =D

2:42 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

I admit I do it at home when no one's around and with those I'm super-duper absolutely completely comfy with but come on! In public with strangers looking? She is shameless but fingers up for her openness though.

I didn't want to proceed to look at the details of her panties babe. It was one of those normal yellow cotton ones from what I saw.

5:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home