Why?
Article in The Sun today:
I'll rape you again, man writes to victim.
What a sick fuck.
In an ideal world, bastards like him will have his penis sliced and diced off s.l.o.w.l.y. while he is left to bleed in agony and given the sole honour of watching as his sinful organ decomposes.
In times like this, I ask myself "Where is God? Why did He let it happen?". Nah ah, I am not doubting my faith, I still believe in Him, in his compassion and love for us. It's unshaken and unstirred.
Everything happens for a reason... and it better be a darn rock solid carved in stone good reason why things like this happen to people. She might be a terrible mother, a corrupt businesswoman, a cheating wife, a lousy friend, a disrespectful daughter but why? I might be naive in this sense, educate me please but WHY?
There are some questions we will never know the answer to... but God is fair and justice will be served. I hold steadfast to this.
And someone will burn in the purgatory flames of hell.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home