Wednesday, September 06, 2006

In An Ideal World...

... People would accept opinions, feedbacks, and criticisms with dignity, move on and get with the programme.
... People would not be two-faced bitches, bastards and green-eyed monsters.
... People would stop firing words, bullets, bombs, missiles at each other.
... People would manage the situation rather than attempt to manage the parties involved for we are not placed on this Earth to change anyone.
... People would not judge for no one likes to be judged in return.
... People would not let you down and disappoint.
... People would not play the boomerang of lies.
... People would seriously mind their own business and pay attention to their own shit instead.
... People would not discriminate and stereotype those who choose not to conform to the norm.
... People would Love freely. And there would be Peace.

Period.

But it is general knowledge that we don't live in an ideal world. I am guilty of sinning just as everyone else is. What differs is the quantity and quality of each sin committed. We're only human, we're imperfect, flawed and this fact is indeed our saving grace for the last time I checked, we don't wear a halo.

However, I believe fundamentally us beings are all born innocent. We start on a clean slate and little by little become corrupted as we grow physically and mentally. Seems the older we get the more polluted we are until it comes to a halt, where our true self we will find, whether good or bad. If good, the cleansing process will take place, a metamorphosis will occur and a better person we will transform into. If otherwise, then well, we only have ourselves to blame. Serves us right then I guess for digging our own graves.

Sigh. I am everything you said I was and more... but also less of what you think I am.

Who stole the soul from the sun for a world come undone at the seams?

What the world needs now, is Love... sweet Love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home