Picture Perfect
It has been said that the sunsets in Santorini are the best in the world. From the Caldera, breathtaking views of the volcano & neighbouring islands. From the East, miles of dark sandy or pebbled beaches. Everywhere one sees small domed churches and remnants of days gone by.
Take me... to Santorini...






4 Comments:
When I first saw this place in a magazine, I could not believe such a beautiful place ACTUALLY exists!
Great place for honeymoon huh? =P
It is simply breathtakingly beautiful... and my eyes dilate when I look at the pictures, to capture more sight.
Great place for a honeymoon AND getting married at the same time I reckon. 2 in 1.
Santorini, Greece!!! One of my dream places. Google for this place for few times already.
I can assured you that it is a FANTASTIC place... but must choose the right season to visit.. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home