Ropes & Hopes
"We are who we are, people don't change..."
- Estella in 'Great Expectations'
Yes, we are who we are fundamentally but being the same is not what its all about. The fact is we will always grow and change along with the seasons of our lives. Sometimes, we have no choice but to get with the programme because the demands of life and reality will constantly require us to grow and change.When things don't seem to fit in the right places, our spirit fades into the background and seems lost. Our self esteem takes a dip but knowing its at a low is always the first step to building it back. That's why its called self esteem, only we can build it or destroy it.
And at times, all the pressures and umpteen questions make the best of life and love seem all confused at times but we've gotta put things where they belong and draw strength from what we have that is good and hold on to it.
And hopefully, things will work our way. Hopefully something positive will come our way.
If you look at what you do not have in life, you don't have anything. If you look at what you have in life, you have everything.
I might sound altogether here, like I have everything worked out but the truth is far from it, till I get over myself, I'm merely a stumbling block.
After all, aren't we learning the ropes of life as we live through it?
"Life is an endless series of experiments."
- Mahatma Gandhi
I shall not sigh. I shall not sigh. I shall NOT sigh.
Sigh..............................................



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home