Friday, April 03, 2009

I've just ordered one for myself...

... although I think I need two.

Do you sleep next to your shoes?

Do you scramble over your shoes boxes to look for a particular shoe every morning?

It's time to tidy your shoes with the Shoe Wheel!

Finally, a practical storage space for shoes. It was love at first sight... reminds me of size multiplied hamster wheel.

It's not exactly affordably priced at SGD129 but who's to say it's not worth that much if it does the trick and serves its purpose?

Available in four various colours (white, pink, black and silver), free delivery and assembly is provided with every order. Fabulous for those who are assembly-illiterate and/or plain lazy like me.

Alternatively, for those who have lesser shoes like the menfolk, there is the Shoe Pod at SGD109. It comes in two colours (black and silver) and fits heels as well.

I'm thinking this purchase might (more like most probably) bring forth more shoes as I will have space for new additions. Hhmm.... just in time for the two incoming pairs next month:)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Music Stalker said...

Amazing!

5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home