Thursday, March 05, 2009

Have you heard of this saying? It tickled me.

Well, I will try to. Even though I woke up with two red eyes. Bring it on. Whatever. I am happy with my life although not in entirety, what with the two worries still in the playground of my mind. But I have to admit, I AM happy to a substantial extent.

Because today will end just the way I like it, regardless of the aggravation attacks each afternoon. And in spite of the one that arrived in the form of an email this morning.

Because when evening comes, a smile will automatically form on my frowning face. Because it's Thursday already and the weekend is approaching. Because my 'apparently' skinny bony a** and I will be flying off to somewhere mystical in about 4 weeks (well, it's a month to go but I ain't gonna rain on my own parade). And because, there will be feathers :) *meow*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home