I'm gonna be a tour guide!
The Lunar New Year is over, well technically it isn't but I reckon for most of us it's back to the grind.
I have never felt so glad being home for the holidays. I guess I did not realise how much I miss those that truly matter until time was spent with them. Nevertheless, in my contentment, it was a sleepless week, which is surprising as I usually have no problems adjusting to a new environment. And as I lay awake for many nights staring at the slanted ceiling of my new lavender room, I told myself I will continue with my steadfast efforts in achieving clarity and in my strive to become a better person. As with my so-called insomnia, it ended when I was back in the island and catch up on my ZzzzZzzz I did. I was dead to the world. One of the few things I can tell anyone for sure, sleep is good when it's g-o-o-d...
Life has a silver lining when you've something to look forward to.
9 more weeks and there will be magic :)
It will be like living in a Dream.
The time will come and go ever so fleetingly but beautiful memories will be made...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home