Friday, January 16, 2009

My Labour...

My head is filled with random thoughts tonight. Some of which are absurd and unnecessary but as we have been brainwashed, impossible is nothing. Anything can happen. There is always a probability. I keep telling myself. Go back to the basics. Simplify not magnify. Don't create a circus in your mind. It won't do you any good but like a million times before I find myself on the failing end of the rope. I should be sleeping now or at least counting sheeps for I have an early start later. I should. Seriously. I have people to persuade and others who will inevitably provoke me in the coming hours. And I need to be awake enough to manage whichever situation that will arise. For all I know, I might be so lucky that both instances will make my day.
Don't give a rat's ass. Don't give a shit. Don't give a damn. To those or to the things that should not affect me and my life. IA said, not giving a rat's ass is a way of life. There is no 'try'. She's right. I should focus. On those and on the things that I care about and make me happy. But sometimes, these are the things that can make you smile upside down as well.
Good night Thursday and good morning Friday.
... whatever it takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home