Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"We found not one but two who can do it within 24 hours!"

Two more nights and I'll be back in a new! home sweet home. Usually, I do look forward to going home in a way but I don't anticipate. However, this time it's different.

I've been counting the days.

Plus it's the festive season. And I've been (quote colleagues) 'angry' since the first day I stepped into the office for 2009 until today. I must say there has not been much major drama since I joined in September but I guess the honeymoon period is over. The break will be good. I need to relax, unwind and gather new perspectives to face the known and unknown challenges at work. In case you were wondering what’s up with the title? Same ole’ shit. Story of my life. Agency woes, and I quote the AD, “Good luck in finding a printer that can print in 24 hours”. I said thank you and gently put down the phone. Enough said. Talking about it is making my blood boil again. No more thoughts about work until tomorrow morning.

Best two words I've heard this week - 'Merry Christmas'. I know this celebration is over but it has got to do with M and Y and its brand new! alternative meaning :)
To everyone, Happy Lunar New Year! May the Year of the Ox bring you lots of bullish luck, more moolahs and hooves of love your way... dong dong dong chiang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home