Thursday, January 05, 2006

Revamp Needed?


Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
open, tough, irritable, worrying, does not like to be alone, craves attention, low self control, emotionally sensitive, interacting, sad, very social, aggressive, prefer organized to unpredictable, dependent, social chameleon, suspicious, values the heart over the mind, likes large parties, outgoing, likes to make fun, likes to fit in, mildly phobic, vain, makes friends easily, enjoys leadership, clingy, rash

Got Tagged by BD. Once again like all personality tests, there is some truth in it and most of the time the results reflect the state you're in at the moment or a particular stage in your life you're trying to overcome. Did the test twice. This is my second result. First trait snapshot was blardy depressing. Filled with nothing but the negatives. Sad but true. Well, I admit by nature I AM a pessimist. Just me to dwell on the darker side of life. Yeah you can say I choose to be like this where most of the time what I feel influences the kind of mode I'm in. Very much a heart person as can be seen above. Didn't manage to save the first result as there was an error and BD is requesting for me to publish this already so here it is babe :) My not too accurate result.

To continue the chain, I'm tagging KG, Cheyanne, Weng & FayFay. Go people!

Click here for The Test

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to U & Ur Family.

1:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! You finished it! 126 questions! Not bad woman ;)

A bit high on the "Individuality" part eh? *wink*

2:05 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Individuality is the key to an extraordinary me :) Ha!

At the end of the day, aren't we all just another rat in the cage?

4:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home