Knots
It came and went. The clock striked 12. It's a new year.
Here's to a Brand New Me...hopefully...
In the process of a life makeover and I have been uninspired to blog. Think I'll have a Happy Meal for lunch today. Need and want anything that will lift my mood. Yup. A Happy Meal. I will savour every bite of my plain cheeseburger, fries (McD's has the best!), Ribena and whatever toy that comes with it to add to my collection. Yes. I have a collection. I've had many Happy Meals. Happy Meals boost me. Happy Meals make me happy. Happy Meals bring a smile to me. Even if it's just temporary. Heck, I'll buy into it. One thought never fails to escape me everytime I look at my Happy Meals collection. Those were the days when life was simple. Gone are the days when we were kids.
Here's to a Brand New Me...hopefully...
In the process of a life makeover and I have been uninspired to blog. Think I'll have a Happy Meal for lunch today. Need and want anything that will lift my mood. Yup. A Happy Meal. I will savour every bite of my plain cheeseburger, fries (McD's has the best!), Ribena and whatever toy that comes with it to add to my collection. Yes. I have a collection. I've had many Happy Meals. Happy Meals boost me. Happy Meals make me happy. Happy Meals bring a smile to me. Even if it's just temporary. Heck, I'll buy into it. One thought never fails to escape me everytime I look at my Happy Meals collection. Those were the days when life was simple. Gone are the days when we were kids.
Still free as a bird currently, plenty of time at my disposal but from another aspect I feel like I'm trapped in a cage. Somebody free me. Have mercy on me. But then again, I'm the one holding the key. The golden key.
Sigh, the weekend is already planned. Hope it will spell out nothing but good times ahead because good times = happy times.
They make you know what you want, what you could have. For real.
...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home