Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Affected By Chicken-Shit Me

Courage is doing what others are afraid of...

Nature called while I was at Pyramid doing some Christmas shopping which ended up as a retail therapy trip (shame on me again!) and as I sat down to be relieved, the line was there staring at my pants down self. I didn't bother about it too much. Zipped up and left.

Nature beckoned a second time and...

We have only one life to live but our consequences last a lifetime...

Since when did Pyramid toilets become so philosophical? Bad enough that you need to wipe the sometimes pee infested seats and breathe as little as you can when you enter because you do not want to inhale the stinking smell of the toilet into your system. There you are pee-ing nicely and these lines make you think about your life.

Maybe it's me. Should not let things affect me easily. But then again, what if it's a sign? Next question would be a sign of what? And if we have that figured out, how do we know whether our interpretation of a sign is accurate or not? Whether our rationalisation of it is the intended outcome or otherwise?

I should not think too much and keep on asking 'why'. I should fuel on my broken faith and hope. Just Nike it. Just do it.

I am a self-confessed WORRIER.

Sigh...BOO2Me :(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...and as I sat down to be relieved, the line was there staring at my pants down self. I didn't bother about it too much. Zipped up and left."

BABE! I don't get it! Educate me pls.

11:18 am  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Missy Blur,

The line was behind the door babe, where you hang your bag :)

12:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... sodeska.

:P

10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of the writing I've seen on bathroom stalls isn't quite so deep. Usually it's something homophobic or on the flipside, offering sexual services. The worst was when this guy wrote soliciting young boys for sex and left a number.

Don't worry so much about what's inside the stall. After all, the stall is a tight, closed off space of defecation. Much more beautiful things lie outside the urine-smelling confines of the bathroom.

If decisions have consequences lasting a lifetime, what better time to get out and enjoy the world? Well, after you finish peeing that is! Lol..

6:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home