Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Lunch Actually


Fancy finding love over your lunch break?

Check out www.lunchactually.com

Who knows?! Perhaps you might not make it back to the office, get to know more of each other and indulge in dinner together after :)

How notty!
One question I have. Love at first sight. Does it happen? Or does it come to life only in movies? Think 'attraction at first sight' is definitely more possible. I'm the kind who grows to love someone after getting to know them. Like a pot of stew that needs to be marinated and boiled for hours before it comes to taste. Hence, no instant 2minutes Maggi Mee falling in love for me. But I reckon, it must be exhilirating, the waves of emotion that washes over you, the euphoria and sensation, the sparks that generate and fly, the overwhelming gush of feeling...hhmm...
Well, if you have been striked by cupid's arrow the moment you laid eyes on someone, do share. I'm curious as to how the process goes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this?

I started to hear nice things about him from an ex-colleague. On the other hand, he was told about me by the same colleague on the phone.

When we finally met for the first time, chemistry happened! Well, at least I was. It was then I found out he was first attracted by the t-shirt I wore (it has a little line about me) and was pleasantly surprised to know "Oh so she is the girl I have been told all this while."

The rest is history but we did end up together =)

Hope it is a nice story to cheer your day.

7:43 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Fate intertwined and the cosmics aligned, bringing two people who have heard about each other but never met, together. Makes you feel as if you know the person in a way when you DO meet huh?

Ha ha. Attraction DID play a role and gained some recognition, more or less.

Nevertheless, it is a nice story to start the day. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

8:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home