Monday, December 05, 2005

You

The limitless circumference of joy that once filled me everytime the hours draw near to seeing you have been replaced by a sense of dread. Nothing's changed but everything has.
You know me so well but yet I am like a stranger because the things that I’ve been doing are unconscious to you and I don’t think I can swallow this concoction anymore. It’s getting too bitter for my taste buds and I think I should spit it out. It's getting harder to breathe. More difficult to live with myself.
I thought you were my Prince and that you would give me a fairytale but the things you said have pierced my heart. To you, tears are unnecessary but I have cried you streams of rivers.

The stretch of time that we own will always be exclusive to us alone. Wish I could erase our memories with a snap of a finger for I’d rather not remember. I'm so afraid you will continue to burn inside my heart and soul, consume and ravage me in flames that will never be extinguished. That will never cease to exist.

But it's almost time...and I have all the Right reasons...

I can't stand up for love anymore...

After all is said and done, one truth stays the same...
You're still you..........
..........and I will always know why I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home