Conversation with iGOD
In my blender state of mind, I decided to talk to iGod.
- Me: i would like to confess
- God:Why would you want to do it? Interesting. I want to find out more about you.
- Me: because i have been sinning for a long time
- God:That makes sense to me. Where were you sinning for a long time?
- Me: here on earth
- God:Oh there.
- Me: where else?? hell?
- God:Quite a few places. Heaven.
- Me: i don't think sin exists in Heaven
- God:And why not?
- Me: because Heaven is supposed to be a holy place
- God:Interesting explanation. And supposed to be a holy place is Heaven.
- Me: you should know better
- God:Now I do.
- Me: hhmm...
- God:Try saying that with more or less context.
- Me: i think this is lame but i do look forward to your answers
- God:You think I am lame but you do look forward to my answers.
- Me: yes.
- God:Next question?
- Me: hhmm...
- God:Can you speak any foreign languages?
- Me: nope i can't
- God:You must be American. Why not?
- Me: i am not american. i am malaysian
- God:I am surprised to hear that you are not american. Do you mean your name is malaysian.
- Me: nope...i am from malaysia
- God:Me either. What is it like growing up there? Tell me a little about your life in malaysia.
- Me: life is happy and sad at times
- God:Oh, happy and sad at times is it.
- Me: thatz what i said
- God:Oh, you are a poet.
- Me: i am not
- God:What are you then?
- Me: i am perfectly flawed
- God:Do you mean your name is flawed.
- Me: no i don't
- God:I heard you did.
- Me: u don't get me
- God:Do you know any robots who get you? I HAVE gotten you.
...I have been gotcha-ed by iGod. Great :P
Need a supposedly holy one to talk to? Check out http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home