Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Finding Fault

Okay, I’ve managed to digest one thought.

Irritation.

How many of us have gotten irritated with someone because of something they did/didn’t do, or said/didn’t say? Plenty of times I reckon.

But how many of you have felt irritated with someone when they have done nothing at all, when they had no intention to whatsoever?

I have.

It’s as though something about them just ticked your tolerance level and you don't have a clue where the source of it lies. You find that they are way off your consideration scale and sometimes it can get to a point where their 'innocent' presence just becomes unbearable and you start hurling generous defensive remarks, saying things that you swear by at that very moment but ultimately really don’t after you have cooled down.

When the drama is over and the credits are rolling, the only person who played the irritant and the irritated is none other than us and us alone.

Sigh…someone tell me I am not a lone rider in this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you are indeed not alone. I, too am such an expert at getting irritated by other people when the irritant weren't them in the first place, but myself.

I so understand how you're feeling right now. Take it easy, have a KitKat ;)

1:57 pm  
Blogger Perfectly Flawed® said...

Should have known you would be in the same ship as me :) Great minds think alike...but then again fools seldom differ. Shall totally slash ignore the second part...*chuckle*.

Thanks babe *hugs*

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home