Bladder Bond
Been wanting to blog on this but needed to be sure before I did. Did not want to excite myself for nothing being the drama queen that I am. You see, the Ladies where I work is not inside my office. It's a shared toilet with the other offices within the same floor. So there's some walking to do if nature calls.This is the thing.
Everytime when I go take a pee or whatever, I will bump into this elderly lady, around her 40s from the opposite office. Anytime of the day and a few times at that, I tell you. I just came back from the toilet and there she was, washing her hands. This morning, she was going in when I was checking my makeup. The day before she was exiting when I entering. Usually I have a limit of 3 to confirm something but this time I waited longer. Around 2 weeks. And for 2 weeks this has been happening!
What's the chances of two people having the same bladder control?!
Somebody explain if you can.
By the way, cool looking apple toilet seats huh? :). Very slim at the neck like the new pencil-thin IPod Nano (I want!!!). Also reminds me of the Power Rangers characters though their colours might not be the same.
Hhmm, I'm planning to go to the loo again before the work day's over and I'm thinking...will I meet my bladder bonding friend again for the last time today? I shall find out soon enough...
This posting shall end with the purple Toilet Fairy blessing all who come across my blog. Ha ha. *tickled*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home