What do I do with Charles, Keith & Michael?

I need a holiday...or rather I WANT a holiday...whether I deserve one or not is entirely unrelated...I feel drained. Need a recharge. Battery's running out. Work has piled up and just the thought of the next few days is already absorbing my energy. If I were Rogue I would grab me a cute guy and suck the lifeforce out of him, keeping him in my room for a few days...unfortunately for me and thankfully for him I'm not.
Sigh...a retreat, a breakaway will be good for a few days...just hanging around...being the monkey that I am...doing whatever I like, whenever I like, wherever I like. Swinging here and there...everywhere. Here I am ranting about a holiday when work is not completed yet let alone start for that matter! Oh well, we whine and we dine! And tonight I'll be having a Japanese affair...Sukiyaki here I come!
Michael BoOoBLaAY will be having a one nighter in Singapore on the 10th of 10. I'm not so much of a diehard fan but the thought of hearing him croon 'Kissing A Fool' live is tempting and getting my hands on a few pairs of Charles & Keith's Autumn Collection makes the thought even more inviting...
Sigh...a retreat, a breakaway will be good for a few days...just hanging around...being the monkey that I am...doing whatever I like, whenever I like, wherever I like. Swinging here and there...everywhere. Here I am ranting about a holiday when work is not completed yet let alone start for that matter! Oh well, we whine and we dine! And tonight I'll be having a Japanese affair...Sukiyaki here I come!
Michael BoOoBLaAY will be having a one nighter in Singapore on the 10th of 10. I'm not so much of a diehard fan but the thought of hearing him croon 'Kissing A Fool' live is tempting and getting my hands on a few pairs of Charles & Keith's Autumn Collection makes the thought even more inviting...
Or...I could just click the SHOP NOW button and end my relentless pursuit of surfing their site countless. Who knows?! They might have an unannounced contest where the visitor of the month (based on the highest number of visits) will win an entire range of customised, specially designed- for- them shoes. To keep! To strut in! Who knows........RIGHT?!!!
Hhmm...this IS wishful thinking *pinch*. Back to reality for now...



3 Comments:
You probably need a holiday but I thought you just had a loooooooong break. So... Don't complain.
We will never get all our works done.. it will comtinuosly come and go.. whether you like it or not. That's the sad part of it.. but we will still need the time to rest and relax.
Ha! Ha! I m not a fan of Michael Buble too (gosh.. cant even spell it right).
He he. Buble is right. :)
Well I'm not much of a fan but don't mind listening to his songs. What's more, singers like him usually sound amazingly like straight from the CD when performing live which should give us our money's worth.
Ha ha, I did have a month off but it's never enough when work hits and you're over the top with it. That's when you'll find your mind drifting miles away...
Maybe you are right... I'm sure hearing it live might change my perspective on him. But still, I will prefer Jamie Cullum.
Post a Comment
<< Home