Weekends... Among the things we live for.
You are the bridge that links me back to sanity, everytime I fall.
It has been a while since I blogged. Almost 3 weeks. A wonderful February passed by (hhmm, I think I'll caps it). Wonderful February (there, more apt to the magnitude) - family time achieved and holidays well enjoyed. Then it was back to the grind...
The light at work is dim, it's flickering like a bulb in an old house basement and pretty soon it will stop and everything will go dark. I am hoping for a glimmer of hope and pray that it will realise, materialise in reality. Other than matters of my career bringing my spirits down, the other aspects of my life are doing pretty darn good, I'd say. Well, it's a consolation but I've got no complains. Better than having everything tumbling like a deck of cards with nothing to hold on to and draw strength from. I am attempting the 'look on the brighter side of things' perspective and it's working out so far considering Capricorns are known pessimists by nature.
It is already March. Sigh, how time flies. The first quarter of 2010 will be over before we know it. I am not clairvoyant (although it would be nice to see what's ahead, selectively) but I know this year will be different. Good different. I can confidently say this because I've not been betrayed by my instincts thus far. Seized mini happies, I have and together, these fond memories will help lay the foundation towards major happies.
Some decisions are decisions, not just based on feelings. And when this kind of decision happens, our head and heart are unanimously aligned. I reckon this is when we are truly set free from our past and where we discover the willingness to let go naturally, of worries that flood our thoughts. Memories haunt, but only if you allow them to. There are some things you just can't say out and it's best kept this way. It's between you, yourself and God. The exclusive trinity.
Step by step. Step by step is the approach as I turn the pages and enter into the future chapters of my story. I cannot worry too much about tomorrow, much less about tomorrows that seem far away currently but I can manage my now, keep the faith and leave the rest in His good hands. Come what may, I believe He has my best interests at heart. He always has, and this I know will continue for all my days to come.
You are the bridge that links me back to sanity, everytime I fall.
I'm reminded of this comforting fact, everyday when I look at you.
SYVBM.



1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home