Monday Blues on a Tuesday.
No one, does.
I don't appreciate being snapped at (and openly at that) about an issue I am clearly not aware of. I asked a question. All that was required? Simply a swift answer, replied in an acceptable manner. Can't we be nice to one another amidst the office circus? If you don't know, just say you don't know. No one will blame you for not knowing. Seriously. I certainly wouldn't. I am not inconsiderate by nature for goodness sake and this I swear you know as a matter of fact. Don't tell me I should be privy to it and in a freaking sarcastic tone at that. If it was already processed in my CPU, I would not have asked you in the first place. I am not a starfish. Dammit. I tried my best not to be bothersome as you are occupied enough with your own s*** but I had to, you were my last resort.
I could have retaliated but I chose to be civil and professional. I walked away because you are one of my favourite people in this place. A place I dread waking up for everyday. Furthermore, my principle applies. Everyone gets three chances but not for everything. However, in this case it takes into effect. One down, two to go. I will tolerate round one, two and three but will not go quietly the fourth time (should it happen), for there was enough benefit of the doubt given and my conscience will be clear for me to react as I see fit.
There are days where I feel I am allergic to people and this is one of those days. I even went for lunch alone, and I rarely like to chew on my food without anyone looking back at me.
To rub salt to the wound, sad-bad news arrived in my Gmail this evening.
What a nice way to end the day.
I am thankful, I am thankful, I am thankful.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home