Friday, January 01, 2010

Aurora is my favourite princess.

Sleeping Beauty Castle... in the happiest place on earth.

It's the first day of 2010 and what a fabulous day it has been. Great company. Laughter. Food. Merriment. A new toy. Feathers. -> What more can I ask for? I'm a happy camper :)

As I compose this post in my living hall, I realise I've been having an optimistic vibe about this new year throughout the hours that have passed since bidding 2009 goodbye. The thing is, it has been years since I've felt this way. I tell myself not to question a good feeling for one should not question something good. Therefore, my seat belt is strapped on and I'm ready for the journey that's in store for me. I trust my instincts. It's going to be a year for changes (good changes) and many mini happies.
Happy New Year to you, who visit me virtually. May there be new ways and means to achieve your hopes and dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home