Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mellowed

I thought about the one that matters most and decided on being non-confrontational. Usually, this would not have been the case and those who know me well enough are aware of this. I have mellowed. 5 years down the road.

We can't control the emotions of others. Better let them feel just what they will. Therefore, I shall swallow. Let the issue digest. And breathe... deep breaths.

Anyhow, I've been flooded with future crap since the start of the work day and this bother will slowly eliminate itself from my priority list. I've managed the situation as of currently but I would not have addressed it from the same perspective as I had received it. However, this is just me. Everyone is entitled to their differences in actions and opinions, whether or not it's general consensus and this I hold in esteem.

At the end of the day, my reactions and objective is for the betterment of things in the whole. And my intentions, it comes from the heart. Truly. And sincerely. My white flag was waved, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home