Friday, April 24, 2009

Sometime around this time in April...

2005 - I started this blog as suggested by FF because I often flooded her comment boxes
2006 - Met with an unfortunate incident that affected me and those I hold very dear to my heart
2007 - Flew to Hong Kong for the second time and fell in love again
2008 - Was aiming for a Coffer and told myself I'll have one of my own, to have and to hold before I'm 30

I would not have seen myself moving down south although it was something I've wanted to do for the longest time.
I would not have seen myself being closer to my family although I'm living apart from them now.
I would not have seen myself living a life with you, and on the other hand, without you.
I would not have seen myself gaining some form of control over my finances.
I would not have seen myself being close to and touching a pink dolphin.
I would not have seen myself giving a second thought and considering on things I would normally say a definite 'no' to without a pause.

I'm a remnant of the person I used to be but the fundamentals still breathes in the girl who lives for mini happies now. I'm still the girl who longs to step foot in Paris one fine day (hopefully by next year), who's sticking to that chosen name for her son (IF she decides to bear a child and it will/MUST be a boy) and will be totally upset if someone she knows uses it, who still wants to have that perfect white bathtub (if she could) in her own home and more.

However, the desire to know the answers, and what happens next in entirety? Hhmm, not that compulsory now. I am fine with jigsaw puzzle pieces of it. And it's up to me to fit the pieces my way, how I like it. I navigate my own life after all. I set its course. And when the waves come crashing in and stormy weather follows, I shall make a detour and set a new course towards my hopes and dreams, even if it means taking the longer route.

And you... you keep me linked to my sanity and possess the magic to make me flutter when I'm flying low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home