Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm not a beach-y kinda person...




...but I have to admit there was enjoyment during my time spent at the beach over the Easter break.
Anyone who knows me enough will say I don't vouch for long sun exposures thanks to UV radiation. However, I only applied sunscreen to my face (am not about to welcome early aging and pigmentation) and left out the neck down part of me due to pure laziness.
Surprisingly, the sun rays burning on my bare feet and body and the thought of being tanned didn't really bother me. For I actually had *gulp* fun in the sun.
From both our experience and sharing of thoughts, we already know and can picture the perfect itinerary for our next mystical island escapade.
There is no set date as yet but I am looking forward to fabulosity again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home